Where do I send letters?

joshua.wartena@gmail.com
or
Elder Joshua D. Wartena
Casilla de Correo 70
Bahia Blanca 8000
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Paperwork has been submitted!

Well, the time of waiting has come. Yesterday was the interview with the Stake President and all of Josh's mission paperwork was submitted. He passed--so far. Now we await "The Call." I think he is going to explode with excitement and anticipation. His mother and father are quite excited as well.

All these years of talking about and planning for a mission. It is hard to believe that the time is here. At the risk of being too sentimental, I will only say the time went by much quicker than I ever imagined.

I remember when Josh was a little tyke. One day I found him atop the back of our brown couch with a stick in his hand pointing it up high. I asked him what he was doing. He said he was Samuel on the wall with Jesus warning the Nephites that they were bad and needed to repent. He was such a cute, confident Samuel.

Please submit your guesses for where he will be called. There will probably not be a prize for a correct or close guess, but it is fun and helps to fill the waiting time.

Signing off for now,
The Mama

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Emily and I am Sadie's sister. I guess Japan. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your going to Denmark.

    Thanks
    Dave
    Ps What is Josh's guess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manchester, New Hampshire!
    Thank you, Crookstons/Taylors!

    ReplyDelete