Where do I send letters?

joshua.wartena@gmail.com
or
Elder Joshua D. Wartena
Casilla de Correo 70
Bahia Blanca 8000
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Friday, August 14, 2009

No email today



I hoped to be able to update with news from Josh today; but, alas, there was no email received today. Also no hard copy mail. As a result I sit here in tears at 6 p.m. wondering if he is okay. My heart lives for the email each Friday. There is also usually 1 letter minimum each week. This is probably harder to take because Jeff and Chris and Nate are gone camping this week with no phone reception. Aren't I such a baby?

If anything arrives tomorrow I will be sure to post an update that is happier than this one. My current comment for anyone who asks, "How's it going?" is "This SUCKS!"

Signing off for now,
The Mama

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! It really sucks not getting mail. :P

    ReplyDelete