Where do I send letters?

joshua.wartena@gmail.com
or
Elder Joshua D. Wartena
Casilla de Correo 70
Bahia Blanca 8000
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We got pictures!

He is having a blast learning spanish and making new friends. Josh tells us that they can eat as much as they want at the MTC, so why is he trying to eat his name tag?
This is his companion, Elder Cox. If you would like to write him a letter or send a package we hear he would be grateful as none are currently coming to him.



Here we see Josh's district up at the Provo Temple taking pictures. I wish I could figure out how to upload the video of the boys singing. It is a riot. Well, I will update more later this week.
Signing off for now,
The Mama

4 comments:

  1. YEAH! I'm glad you got some pictures up. He looks really happy. We'll definetly have to get it together and send him a package this next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I loved the singing video! Very entertaining. I do feel bad for poor Elder Cox though, I feel like I should send him a package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is Elder Cox's address info?
    I would love to send him some things that will hopefully cheer him up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Elder Cox's mom. I just came across your site looking for something about Argentina.
    Poor Elder Cox is not doing so bad in the letter/package department. Just want to let you all know that we support our missionary 100 percent. What he was referring to when he said he wasn't getting mail/packages was that he wasn't getting any from his friends at that time, as his family has been sending him stuff regularly.
    It was good to see the pictures of my missionary and the other elders. I think your site is awesome and am considering posting one of my own. I'm glad I ran across it.
    Can't believe they leave in less than a week. I'm very excited for them and pretty emotional, too.
    Thanks to those who might have sent Elder Cox a letter or package. I appreciate it and I know he does.
    Love,
    Sister Ann Cox
    Nauvoo, IL

    ReplyDelete