Where do I send letters?

joshua.wartena@gmail.com
or
Elder Joshua D. Wartena
Casilla de Correo 70
Bahia Blanca 8000
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Friday, September 18, 2009





Exciting news folks. I'll just post the information straight from Josh's email today.

"HI!!!!
Ok, first off before anything I'm telling you the exciting thing that has happened. Guess who gets to stay in the MTC until October?!?! Yup, me. With Elder Jones. The rest of our district is going stateside. Tennesse, Illinois, and Salt Lake (yeah, E. Cox is going to SLC, he is SO mad about it. It's kinda fun to tease him about how he'll speak english...) But yeah, 27 missionaries are being reassigned.

Why did this happen? Well, we have to wait for the consul to come again and sign
our horadas (saying we're not criminals in ARG) and then we get our visas a few
days later. Why wasn't this done earlier? No idea. But Elder Jones and I were the lucky two who are staying here for some unfathomable reason. We're actually the only two who HAVE are horadas already, so it's for sure we're leaving a few days after
the 29 of sep. (when Mr. Consul comes again) So, we'll probably just attend class with the district under us and have alot of study time... This is my 3rd companion already, and I haven't left the MTC.
AGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG.
And please, please don't tell me there is a reason I'm staying here. That maybe
I'm supposed to touch someone's life in the RC or another missionary. I think it's because Jones and I are the last in the alphabet of Bahia Blancans. Anyways..."

He could sure use lots of letters to make the next couple of weeks less miserable. Josh is excited for the plane ride which will be his first ever. He sounds happy other than the delay. He is working hard.

Signing off for now,
The Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment