Where do I send letters?

joshua.wartena@gmail.com
or
Elder Joshua D. Wartena
Casilla de Correo 70
Bahia Blanca 8000
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Friday, September 11, 2009

A little ditty for your ears from week #2 of the mission

Apparently I am not doing this quite right. I've spent the past 30 minutes trying to upload a video and it is just not going to work out. I need some lessons.

How about later today when I receive an email I post that instead? Thanks for your understanding.

As a note of interest, you only have one week left to send letters and packages to the MTC. After that he will be somewhere else in the world. Hoping to post later today where that will be. The UPS store by Albertson's on Center Street in Orem has same day package delivery to the MTC everyday for only $2.00. You have to drop them off by 1:30 p.m.

Signing off for now,
The Mama

3 comments:

  1. There's a post office in Provo that delivers to the MTC for free - it's in the same area as Shopko and Olive Garden, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course there's dearelder.com that will deliver your "email" letter to the MTC for free as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can help you with the video if you would like!

    ReplyDelete