Where do I send letters?

joshua.wartena@gmail.com
or
Elder Joshua D. Wartena
Casilla de Correo 70
Bahia Blanca 8000
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Mama has a comment to add

We posted a link to Josh's photobucket account. You can find it in the links on the right hand side of the blog. Be careful though. Photobucket doesn't have the best of advertisers. We always put up a smaller size book on the left side of the screen to hide the photos that come up. The pictures are fun.

Second, a mother posted on November 18th here that her son had just entered the MTC headed to Bahia Blanca for a mission. I wish I knew who she was. It is wonderful to feel the support of other mothers with sons on missions. When a sister at church who has "been there, done that" speaks to me or throws me one of those "I know what you are feeling" looks, I just feel bonded and loved. My best wishes go out to the new missionary mother of November 18th.

Signing off for now,
The Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment