Where do I send letters?

joshua.wartena@gmail.com
or
Elder Joshua D. Wartena
Casilla de Correo 70
Bahia Blanca 8000
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Only 4 days till the Mother's Day Call--and All is Well.


We are very excited here as we anticipate the arrival of Mother's Day.  Yes a call from Josh will be coming, one of two we get each year.  Wish us well connecting.  We wish you all a Happy Mother's Day as well.



HI!
Ok, so we were in centro for pday, and got back late, had to change, and don't have alot of time. Normally I would feel bad, but...I'm calling you in 4 days so I don't.
WOOT!
I will tell you about all our investigadors sunday, deal? Remind me to tell you about Javier and all the lessons, Nancy/moving and taking the cigarettes away from her, the hippie, and Hermana Gigli.
That is all about the investigadors. (Oh, and I caught an awesome pass in the end zone of the beach today, Dad can be proud.)
Bday, ok I have a list actually
Dickies work pants, my black pants are begining to get nearly see through thin in the rear
Marshmallows
 
That is all.
 
I paid for the doctor visit with personal money, which is what you have to do for the eye doctor. The mission will pay for other doctors, but eyes no. It cost about 25 dollars to get a complete check up. It was cool though, he used these hand lenses and had a huge box of them.
Speaking of birthdays, I have your's and Nathan's presents, they will come home with Elder Palmer.
 
Thank you for the garlic and onion stuff! I took some garlic the other day and was really wondering how I could just get some oil and well, everything you sent me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
 
Thanks for the info about Sadie. I'm very glad to know she is ok.
 
Ok, so I was talking to E Palmer about the best people in the Book of Mormon, or ones I really liked. Nephi is probably on my top 5, just...amazing. Yeah, I don't know how to explain my thoughts on that, but I really want to meet him after this life.
I felt the Spirit reading your testimony, Mom.
Did you know you are a missionary, it's true. You have 6 converts, us!
The church is true, and God loves us more than we can comprehend. If we all remember and feel His love it will turn our all right.
 
Ok, I have to go, but I will talk to you soon!
Love you
Your missionary son
Elder Wartena


Signing off for now,
The Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment