Where do I send letters?

joshua.wartena@gmail.com
or
Elder Joshua D. Wartena
Casilla de Correo 70
Bahia Blanca 8000
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Monday, November 22, 2010

Busy week, again. That's good news.

Ugh
Dearest Mother,
It is one of those good old weeks that I am sure you remember from the first 8 months of the mission when I only have about 15 minutes to write you, and President...why?
Well, I'm in Bahia again. Got on the bus at 1 and now a, with the zome leaders doing internet in a little concrete room that has a band saw in the back.
Exciting stuff that happened as I will not be able to respond to any of your email.
Jorgelina is getting baptised saturday, then the little old couple we found the week after along with 3 grandchildren of a less active that we reactivated, ''Elders, the Lord sent you to my door.''
Doing divisions in San Antonio, I had my first baptismal interview excperience. Kinda just walked in and the lady said she was ready to get baptised and wanted the interview righht then. To which Elder Aldridge replied that that was convenient.
Yeah, alot has happened, and I honestly don't really remember most of it, and if the next week is a packed as this one was, you will probably not know any until I get home...interesting thought.
But yeah, I am going to go write Pres. before I hop off. Thanks again for the email, even though I don't say much about them. I love you all.  Have a great week in Utah, enjoy the snow! And tell Chris I am jealous, he knows what I mean...
 
Your missionary son and brother,
Elder Wartena



It's short and sweet and to the point.  How exciting for a missionary to have a baptism scheduled.  Now that's joy.

Signing off for now,
The Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment