Where do I send letters?

joshua.wartena@gmail.com
or
Elder Joshua D. Wartena
Casilla de Correo 70
Bahia Blanca 8000
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can't believe the end is here already.

Dear Mom

Haha, I don't have to change your title, you'll always be my Mom.
OOOOO, Sarah was in Argentina, methinks I'm going to visit her soon...

We spent most of pday putting in a roof for the part member family of the girl we hope to baptise this sunday. A pretty good way to end the mission if I may say so.
That's what I hope to do this week. :D

I would love to go to the SLC temple and walk around temple square very much!

So, I said the email would be one scripture, I repented, sorry.  

But, I'm not responding to everything you said, and keeping some good stories from the week to tell you! Next week I will be traveling, so you'll have to go without unfortunately. I'm not sure how many missionaries are traveling, I know that several sister missionaries leave as well, but am unaware if we meet more in the Buenos Aires.

And yeah, just, thanks for everything Mom. I love you so much. I always looked forward to pday because I got to hear how my parents and little brothers were doing. I don't think a p-day afternoon passed were I didn't proudly tell my companions about something my family did. Thanks for being such great writers and always encouraging me, even when it sucked!

And, for the final missionary, official line.

3 John 1:13-14

I love you all very much and will see you soon.

Your missionary son and brother,
Elder Joshua Duveau Wartena

No comments:

Post a Comment