Where do I send letters?

joshua.wartena@gmail.com
or
Elder Joshua D. Wartena
Casilla de Correo 70
Bahia Blanca 8000
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Monday, July 25, 2011

No Email Today

No email today.  Josh warned us that he would not email anything the final week of his mission.  It has been a very surreal Monday.  I don't quite know what to do.  You see I keep finding myself at the computer checking "just in case" there is an email message.  I did send him one because I committed to an email every week for two years.  Did pretty good only missing one week.

He will be cleaning and traveling.  I can't imagine how he must be feeling.  One of the biggest goals of his entire life, so far, is about to come to a close.  How that must feel.  What will the future hold?  What changes are in store in the coming year for our now "man" son?  Change is in the air and it is full of possibilities.  We're looking forward to watching his journey in life continue to unfold.  Our Father in Heaven's Plan of Happiness is sure an exciting journey.

Best wishes to all.  I will post a final email next week and have Josh post some thoughts as well.  Here's looking forward to a big hug, soon.

Signing off for now,
The Mama

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you that Josh is returning home this week! Have a wonderful reunion and homecoming! Looking forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete